Effective Date: December, 2022
Collection of Information
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use a Service: Information you provide directly to us. For certain Services or activities, such as when you subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address;
- Your Event needs and information pertaining to your needs.
- Any other information you provide to us.
We may combine such information with information we already have about
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view. We may also collect certain location information when you use our Services, such as your mobile device’s GPS signal, or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers.
We may also collect technical data to address and fix technical problems and improve our Services. Your device or browser settings may permit you to control the collection of this technical data. By using the Services, you are consenting to us or any party acting on our behalf collecting this technical data.
Information from Third-Party Services. If you access the Services from an
advertisement on a third-party website, application, or other service (a
“Third-Party Service”) we may receive information from the owner of the
Third-Party Service related to you or that advertisement.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. We may combine our first-party data, such as your email address or name, with third-party data from other sources and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail). For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect online to:
- Provide and improve the Services;
- Contact you;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Send you information about our event center and its facilities and capabilities.
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- Conduct research using your information, which may be subject to your separate written authorization;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand
when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing (including but not limited to advertising, attribution, deep-linking, direct mail, mobile marketing, optimization and retargeting) advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates.
- With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas.
We use measures designed to protect other information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
Third-party Links and Content
Limiting Data Collection and Do Not Track Opt-Out.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from
companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network
Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit their respective
websites. You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising
through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your
opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when
you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if
you want to disable interest-based advertising for those browsers and
devices. If you opt out, you will still receive ads but they may not be as
relevant to you and your interests, and your experience on our Services
may be degraded.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to create accounts that allow access to our Services.