As one of the top destination spots for tourists, weddings and meetings & conventions, Las Vegas has a lot to offer to see, visit, taste and do. Many of the attractions can be costly and add up, so we thought we’d give you some suggestions on free things to do while you’re in town!
1) View the Keep Memory Alive Event Center light up a spectacular color for a holiday – we turned red, white and blue for the Fourth of July.
2) Watch the dancing Bellagio Fountains – during the day or night, the breathtaking fountains are a can’t miss attraction.
3) Check out the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign and make sure to take a selfie while there.
4) Visit the Fremont Street Experience for the nightly light show and people watch – there’s no shortage of entertainment down there.
5) Head out to Red Rock or Mt. Charleston for a day of hiking and adventure in the grand outdoors.
6) Walk around The Venetian and find the landmarks that are replicas of Venice, including the grand canal, Rialto bridge and Campanile tower.
7) Learn how to play craps or blackjack with a free gaming lesson at your favorite casino.
8) Stroll through the Bellagio conservatory, breathe in fresh flowers and take photos along the way.